Sunday, November 8, 2009







Wow! What a day! I haven't had a decent amount of sleep for 24 hours! So far I'm good, I'm starting to feel the fatigue a little but hey I got the reports done!

I single-handedly created and passed a computerized report for my Theory of Architecture 1 this morning. I had some help from one of my groupmate and little or too late help from the others. I haven't slept a wink since 10pm last night. I barely got any shut eyes on the bus on the way to school. The girl I sat with kept moving around. Once I got to school I just added the papers of my groupmates to the Appendix part of the report. While waiting for the professor I started on the Building Technologies report on Chromium and Copper. Halted presentation making since classes began. 1030am I continued the report making, one of my groupmates for that class gave me his data in his USB so had time to synthesize it into the report. Then rested awhile and did other school works. By 12noon the rest of my groupmates handed in their USB drive to me and I was able to make the presentation in time. Presentation was moved to Wednesday, I could breathe a litle now.

Two more tasks to go, Visuals and Plumbing Design which are due Wednesday and tomorrow repectively. So I think I won't be sleeping well for the next 24 hours. Back to work now. I guess the only things I'm looking foraward to for the eman time is Thusrday and the Pauper Magic tomorrow.

Signin' out

No comments: