Sunday, July 5, 2009

50/50

Once again, it's a 50-50 day.

I screwed up my Mechanics mid-term. So I'm gonna make it up in the finals, this Tuesday. It's the day of reckoning for Mechanics and the last day of hell week. Another crap thing that happened is my older cousin got sick, and not looking that pretty.

On the brighter side, I barbequed an almost perfect pork barbeque and catfish. Furthermore, I had my first online article published in MTG Iloilo's website. I know it's about Magic the Gathering and deck building only. But still, it's not everyday that you get an articleof yours published online. Thanks Magic Iloilo.

Finally, check out this 1/1 scale Gundam modle made by the Japanese! According to source, they built this because of this statement to the Koreans... "They may have nukes, but we have GUNDAM!".

It's sunday, and night's still early. I think I'll watch some TV or play a video game.

A 50/50 day, as always...

7:34pm ronn over and out

No comments: