Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Delayed Flight

At last, the first day of a short vacation before the new school year and new term begins. Nothing out of the ordinary occurred. Just a regular day. Went to school just so I could not stay at the house. I don't have anything to do anyway. Of course as usual I played Magic the Gathering with a friend. He didn't have a deck so had to deck share. But it was ok, was able see what what areas my deck needed work on.

Before heading home a went to a hobby shop on the way and played there. Met this guy named Chuck, Chuck of the Many..decks (it's an MTG joke, you won't get it if you don't play..so play!). Chuck had 4 decks, which I only saw 3 in action. First one I saw was his black-red Goblin deck for standard, which was an aggro (aggressive) type deck of course. Since the goblins were small, it got backe up by Voracious Dragon. The other two were both aggro decks, Esper and Naya. I did fairly well against his naya deck. But against the 'robots' of Esper, well it wasn't that easy since I couldn't block flyers early in the game. Only choice was to charm or path the critters. But overall,had a good time.

I'm supposed to head to my grandmother's tomorrow to visit. Of course I'll be staying for a few days there. But I decided to delay the visit 'till friday. The houes needs wtching the whole day tomorrow. I'm not that disappointed, just that I'll be alone. The house, all to myself. Oh~ yeah! Hehehe.

I have no feature today. I'll go into the world and think about one.

Signing off..

No comments: