Monday, July 6, 2009

Finest hour

I went to school for nothing yesterday.. Only to find out that the professor was absent. But anyway, the day wasn't all bad. I got a copy of Plant vs Zombies and tested my new Bant Deck.

I deviated a little from the usual bant deck build in the Alara block, chuckin in Capture Sunlight an Enlisted Wurm. The cascade abilty of both those cards made the difference. With captured sunligh, allowing me to play cards with 3 or less casting cost, and Enlisted Wurm Giving me a free Rafiq o the Many or Battlegrace Angel! Here the run-down of th two decks I play tested my deck on:

Esper Mid-Range Aggro: 8 games
7 Wins, 1 Loss, 0 Draws

Jund Aggro: 11 games
5 Wins, 6 Losses

I think my win rate was this black die that i found on the table I was playing on. It was just sitting there the whole time I was playing. So, i just took it when no one came to pick it up. My first good luck charm..hahaha.

What gave me vistory in those matches? None other then Finest Hour nd Captured Sunlight. So here were my star cards for yesterday night.






It's 4:15am, Ronn signing in

No comments: