Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bumpity-bump in the night

Having a great vacation with grandma so far. Playing video-games and Pokemon cards with cousins, visiting relatives, and drop by my Grandfather and Uncle's graves. It drizzles a lot here in Batangas. So I get a runny nose once in awhile.


Something creepy happened at the house thought. My cousin was using the PC upstairs, opposite the door of the room I stay in. While working he said he saw a Shadowy figure pass by, which got him s*** scared that he actually got a fever the next day. That same night while I was watching a show in one of the local networks, I heard footstep just outside the master bedroom. They were these heavy steps walking across the floor upstairs, but I didn't mind it was having a good laugh with the show.


So today, I decided to visit my Uncle and Gramps graves, 'cause my Aunt thought that naybe there just 'sending a message' that they need a visit. Coincidentally, July 16th is My Grandfather's, Nicolas Delrosario's death anniversary. When I got to the memorial park. I was irritated and annoyed that they dumped trash and dried leaves on top of their graves. I thought that's why they made their presence felt, someone dumped stuff on their graves. I first cleaned their grave stones, pulled out some grass, and put up two candles, one for my Uncle and another for my Grandfather.



When I got back home, my Aunt said that maybe spirits like to ahng around me. 'Cause the only time things go bum in the bight here, it's when I'm around. I don't know what to think now. I think I'll be off the graveyard shift on my online life. Haha, lay low, don't wanna see things.


Signing off..

No comments: