Friday, July 3, 2009

Could be better..

It's a long tiring and sickening day. My body had problems in its sewer lines, and had a sinusitis attack. To make it worse, I wasn't able to study for my Mechanics quiz.

So lazy and care-free side kicked in, I decided not to take the quiz. I won't be able to answer anything anyway. Instead, went to University Mall and played Magic the Gathering at Ongkeco. Where part 2 of a bad day began. I lost in all playtest, my Bant (Blue-White-Green) deck didn't stand much of a chance. Bladers run over, Angels shot down, Rhox's sent back to monasteries. *sigh* I don't know what to build anymore. I'll be trying White-Green, hope it works.

But this day wasn't all bad. It started out well hen I talked to my mom over the pphone while I went to school. Unloaded some stuff, which i usually do. Thanks mom.




Next is this cool Pop Cap game Plants vs Zombies. Get ready to soil your plants! A mob of fun-loving zombies are invading your home, and your only defense is your arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door. As you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. And with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies.


11:19pm ronn siging off..

No comments: